Today’s challenge is to identify my Super Powers in order to find my Sweet Spot. The ‘sweet spot’ is the key to realising my Dream for Freedom because this is a combination of things I am good at, things I enjoy doing, and things that I could expect to be paid for doing / delivering.
The invitation was to ask those people close to me whom I trust, love and respect to provide me with a list of qualities they could identify as my Super Powers, as generally few of us are great at shining the light on our own attributes. I am humbled and grateful to those who responded so generously to provide their insights.
I am very aware that today is the 11th day of the 11th month – and according to numerology 11/11 provides a Portal of Light to align with the Divine. I believe this whole exercise serves to bring clarity and focus to my Work and is Divinely guided, and so I am conscious of bringing the finest in me to express through these words.
If I were to choose 2-3 Super Powers which could lead to my Sweet Spot, I choose those which are supported by so many others, but are more likely to bring me a source of income:
Healing and reconciliation –
- The capacity to love, care, and be heart centered
- An ability to see things in balance, both physically and metaphysically
- An intuitive ability to know exactly how to say the right thing at the right time
- The ability to hone into the salient point of a problem
- Allowing another to feel their pain without judgment, belittling or trying to say something “spiritually appropriate”
- Intuitive acupuncture treatments and Energy Attunements
- Great listener, listening without interrupting
- Artistic ability – seeing possibility and beauty in a tangled mess
Sparkling Powerful Presence –
- Precision in expression – economy of words leading to powerful, concise presentation of self
Teaching, Workshop or Group Facilitation –
- Fortitude; Endurance
- Tenacity; Resilience
- Stay true to my highest vision – I don’t give up on living as a spiritual being expressing in human form
- Initiator – I am willing to take risks which are thoughtfully assessed
- Emotional intelligence – I am willing to own the hurts in my heart yet not let these dominate my expression.
In offering these Super Powers through the forms of individual consultations, group workshops and seminars, public talks, written words (blogs, books) I will be able to serve those who are searching for what I have to offer, and in so doing, I will also be able to realise my Dream:
I help people to invoke their own unique energy to harmonise their mind, body, spirit and emotions – so that they can consciously align with whole body health.
What is YOUR sweet spot? Have you identified it yet? I would love to hear about it!Share on Facebook